My family, especially my husband, has a huge sweet tooth. Sweet tooths? Sweet teeth? My family has huge sweet teeth? Meh. My family likes sweets. And they like to have the house stocked. Cookies, Popsicles, ice cream, you name it.
In order for me to resist temptation, I needed something healthy and easy so I don’t get caught off guard and gorge on birthday cake ice cream sandwiches with the rest of them.
And Shakeology saves the day again! I’ve tweaked this recipe a bit from my previous go to “Shakeology Fridge Fudge” both are good but this is better!
Here’s what you’re going to need for Shakeology Freezer Fudge.
- 1 scoop chocolate, vegan chocolate or vanilla Shakeology
- 2T coconut oil (extra virgin, unrefined is preferred)
- 2T peanut butter, almond butter or my fave, Sunbutter.
- Nutmeg, cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. Just a dash
- Stevia. I use it in liquid form and just add a small squirt.
First you’re going to put the coconut oil and nut butter of your choice in a flexible plastic container.
I know, I know. “But that’s so much oil and fats”. Shut up! I don’t eat the whole damn thing! I just break off a piece when I get a sweet craving or when my family is elbows deep in Nutella and it does the trick for me!
Want more ideas for staying on track? Contact me! I live with 3 boys and have about a million ideas to keep you from getting derailed and I would love to help!